What better way to end the year than with brand new perk. We’re happy to introduce you to GP Post Content Merge Tags!
GP Post Content Merge Tags makes it super to easy to pull Gravity Forms entry data into your post content via Gravity Forms merge tags. What does this mean for you?
- Reclaim complete control over the styling of the redirect page while maintaining the ability to use Gravity Forms merge tags in the content of the page.
- Reuse the same confirmation page for multiple forms. For instance, you might have 25 forms on your site but would like to redirect users from all of those forms to a single, personalized “Thank You” page on submission.
- Implement persistent confirmation pages. For example, you could send the user an email including the confirmation page URL to their form submission, which they could save for future reference.
And those are just a few of the many use-cases! Here’s a full list of features:
- Support for all Gravity Forms merge tags.
- Merge tag selector in the Post Editor.
- Support for all custom post types.
- Global merge tags.
- Handy shortcode for displaying entry data anywhere.
- Secure confirmation page URLs.
- Seamless integration with Gravity Forms UI.
- Automatic updates.
- Awesome support.
You must log in to submit a review.